Empowering home buyers to purchase with confidence.
What is a Buyer inspection?
A Buyer Inspection reports on the overall status of your future home and its possible defects. A detailed and easy to decipher report is delivered to the home buyer within 48 hours of the inspection. Walk into your new home purchase with eyes wide open and the knowledge to purchase with confidence. The following areas will be addressed:
- Roof (Covering, Flashing, Drainage Systems, Chimney, Flues)
- Interior (Walls, Windows, Doors, Flooring, Ceiling, Fixtures)
- Exterior (Siding, Driveway, Walkway, Decks, Vegetation, Trees, Gradient, Yard Fences)
- Limited Structure (Foundation, Basement, Walls, Floors, Attic)
- Attached Garage (Foundation, Windows, Doors, Walls, Ceiling)
- Heating and Cooling Systems (Equipment, Operation, Distribution, Vents, Flues)
- Plumbing (Main Valve, Drainage, Vents)
- Electrical (Main/Sub Panel, Receptacles, Fixtures, Fire Alarms/Systems, Alarm Systems)
- Attic (Ventilation, Insulation)
- Built-in Appliances (Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator)
- Limited Pest (Non-invasive Discovery)
The Benefits of Having a Buyer Inspection
- An in-depth analysis of your future home.
- A comprehensive report that details the finding/defects of the home.
- Confidence! You know now what your investment will be.
How Much Does a Buyer Inspection Cost?
Our inspection prices are based upon square footage of a home plus the time it takes to write your report, and any additional services rendered. Below is what a buyer can expect to pay for a Buyer Inspection that does not include additional fee services and travel fees.
When Can I schedule my buyer inspection?
We schedule Monday - Friday. We prefer to reserve Mondays for administrative work, but we can be make availability upon request.