Empowering home owners to sell with confidence.
What is a seller inspection?
Sell with confidence. This inspection reports on the overall status of your home and its possible defects to help you better prepare for listing. Help home buyers make a confident decision by making your home the best decision. The following areas will be addressed:
- Roof (Covering, Flashing, Drainage Systems, Chimney, Flues)
- Interior (Walls, Windows, Doors, Flooring, Ceiling, Fixtures)
- Exterior (Siding, Driveway, Walkway, Decks, Vegetation, Trees, Gradient, Yard Fences)
- Limited Structure (Foundation, Basement, Walls, Floors, Attic)
- Attached Garage (Foundation, Windows, Doors, Walls, Ceiling)
- Heating and Cooling Systems (Equipment, Operation, Distribution, Vents, Flues)
- Plumbing (Main Valve, Drainage, Vents)
- Electrical (Main/Sub Panel, Receptacles, Fixtures, Fire Alarms/Systems, Alarm Systems)
- Attic (Ventilation, Insulation)
- Appliances (Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator)
- Limited Pest (Non-invasive Discovery)
The Benefits of Having a Seller Inspection
- The ability to repair defects prior to initial offer
- Complete readiness for marketing and selling of home
- Home may experience more showings
- Home may spend less time on market
- Home may receive offers closer to listing price
- Greater confidence in countering and accepting offers
How Much Does a Seller Inspection Cost?
Our inspection prices are based upon square footage of a home plus the time it takes to write your report, and any additional services rendered. Below is what a seller can expect to pay for a Seller Inspection that does not include additional fee services and travel fees.
When Can I schedule my seller inspection?
We schedule Monday - Friday. We prefer to reserve Mondays for administrative work, but we can be make availability upon request.