Empowering investors and flippers to purchase with confidence.
What is an Investor inspection?
Invest and flip with confidence. This inspection reports on the overall status of your investment home and its possible defects to help you better prepare for your investment outlook. The following areas will be addressed:
- Roof (Covering, Flashing, Drainage Systems, Chimney, Flues)
- Interior (Walls, Windows, Doors, Flooring, Ceiling, Fixtures)
- Exterior (Siding, Driveway, Walkway, Decks, Vegetation, Trees, Gradient, Yard Fences)
- Limited Structure (Foundation, Basement, Walls, Floors, Attic)
- Attached Garage (Foundation, Windows, Doors, Walls, Ceiling)
- Heating and Cooling Systems (Equipment, Operation, Distribution, Vents, Flues)
- Plumbing (Main Valve, Drainage, Vents)
- Electrical (Main/Sub Panel, Receptacles, Fixtures, Fire Alarms/Systems, Alarm Systems)
- Attic (Ventilation, Insulation)
- Built-in Appliances (Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator)
- Limited Pest (Non-invasive Discovery)
The Benefits of Having an Investor inspection
- An in-depth analysis of your future investment property.
- A comprehensive report that details the finding/defects of the home.
How Much Does an Investor Inspection Cost?
Our inspection prices are based upon square footage of a home plus the time it takes to write your report, and any additional services rendered. Below is what you can expect to pay for an Investor Inspection that does not include additional fee services and travel fees.
When Can I schedule my investor inspection?
We schedule Monday - Friday. We prefer to reserve Mondays for administrative work, but we can be make availability upon request.